× Get 1 Night Free Stay in Maldives Click Here

STO Trade Centre Maldives

STO Trade Centre - Maldives

In Maldives, the only atoll which is highly crowded with narrow streets is Male island which are ringed by beautiful seawalls. Make is the all time vibrant city for tourist and for local people from all over the world. Many magical picture of maldives are viewed on brochure, magazines and internet that attracts the people to visit this place again and again. It is crown of garland of many atolls which is mainly dipping down the equator in the Indian. Here alcohol is not allowed to drink in public. Some of information about the maldives are

● Calling Code is +960

● Driving side : Right

● Currency is Maldivian Rufiyaa MVR

● Maldives lies between longitude of 72° and 74°

● Lies between latitude of 1°S and 8°N.

● GAN is the largest island of Maldives

It is so amazing to do shopping in maldives. Male is also termed as the paradise of shopping. Many shops sell handicraft items, imported goods, cosmetics, clothes, jewellery and fresh fruits. Male is divided into 4 districts Henveiru, Maafannu, Galolhu and Machchangolhi. In Maldives  Shopping centres are not like in the rest of the world. A good example is the STO Trade Centre. This centre consists many souvenir shops and supermarket. It is a best group of establishment that consists many home accessories, fresh vegetables and fruits.  Male is spreaded over 1.78 acres of land. It is located at the northeast part of the city and it is close to other shopping centre and crowded shopping streets like Lucute market, Majeedhee Magu and  chaandhanee Magu. Athireegemaafannu Trading agency ATA is the main predecessor of this STO trading centre. It is open from 8am to 9pm from monday to sunday. It is located in Orchid Magu in Male Maldives. It is the largest supermarket in the Male and and act as the lifeline of Maldives. This market is most top listed market of male in maldives. This centre is many crowded with local local people of maldives. They come to this market to buy local daily requirements. It is large type of supermarket which offers almost everything under sun. Thus for local people of maldives this market serves as lifeline. Many tourist visit this supermarket to explore the culture and shopping of Maldives. In ‘’STO TRADE CENTRE ‘’ we can find many items in the different sections like packaged goods, groceries and beauty items. Here on the second level we can visit many souvenirs. All types of good are sell at the most reasonable rates thus it makes many people to shop from STO trade centre. The best speciality of the STO trade market are

● Clothes

● Grocery

● Cosmetics

STO trade centre stands for State trading organisation trade centre. This shopping centre is full a public company with 8% held by public and remaining 92% operated by the Government of Maldives. The STO trade centre in Male was organised in 1964. Chairman of this trade centre os Ahmed Niyaz and managing director is Ahmed Shaheer. Industries related with this trading centre are 

● Supermarket 

● Consumer electronics 

● Home appliances 

● Medical

● Other high quality products. 

The headquarter of STO trading centre is at boduthakurufaanu Male, maldives. Outlets available at this trading centre are 

1.STO ( Electronic improvement choice of people) : It is electronic type section which mainly deals with top ranked and branded electronic items like theatre systems at home, stereo, hi-fi, video equipment and digital photography. 

2.STO ( Home improvement choice of people)  : Deals with home appliances and was established in 1995, available item are furniture, cooking items, cooling system and electronic paint gadgets. 

3. STO pharmacy : Provides many pharmacy items to people and hospitals.

Choose the best Maldives Tour Packages from India

Our Traveler StoriesThey Traveled. They Experienced. They Shared

Family time well spent with a tour to Rajasthan. Rajastan Culture was awesome and food was really testy!

It was my first tour outside India, Me and my husband were very afraid, we got some issues with VISA but the way Trip Clues managed, it was great, Thanks for making my tour meaningful.

Boys Time! exploring the desert of Dubai. had a wonderful time at the Desert safari with the locals. Special thanks to Dubai people for open arm treatment.

Choose Packages Themes